11 October 2008

M.I.A?

I just realize that my blog wasn't updated with anything new for 2weeks time.
Probably it's becoz I having my final exam now, or..actually I got nth to write..lame~

by the way here's the summary of how's my life was recently and also going to be..
just for my frens to know...even thought u dun really care but still I wan you to read this! haha

- Crazy online shopping during study week, just few days before my first paper. Bought some "guy's toys" online cost me almost RM500. Don't misunderstood, "guy's toys" is not something 18SX, it's Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro Series Soundcard, TakaraTommy Drift Package Light(a remote controlled drift car, really great!), and 6pcs Sanyo Eneloop Rechargeable Batteries for the car.

- Feel like months for past 2weeks. A lot of things happened, life changing decision, lots of talks, super long complicated thought, and done things I've never thought I will do it...

- Done 2 exam papers, 3 more to go. In my last paper I only manage to do 2 out of 6 questions. It's not becoz I didn't study or I'm too stupid, but perhaps the lecturer is too lazy to mark the exam paper so he came out some question which MOST of us duno how to do, so.. he dun need to spend nites marking our papers.

- Trip to Beijing on 21st Oct, with my parents to visit my brother who working as structure engineer there. Heard that the temperature at Beijing is going down very soon, now having around 15C at night, that's very cold for me. I may need to stock some "winter" clothes for this.
But my last paper on 18th, hopefully still got time to prepare something.

- A decision made and action must be taken very soon. I'll expect everyone around shock on this but I've really come to final decision already. And I know frens who really know me will understand this is the right decision which good for me, and good for the rest who involved as well...

- Finally last race of GRA Championship 2008 on 23rd November, location not confirmed yet. Very important race for me cause I'll miss Round4 on 26th Oct due to the Beijing trip, then I must win the last round to win 2008 Championship title. And my car will be sponsored a new MS-R intake system to test the performance before it hit the market, 1st car in Malaysia to have this!

OK la that's all about my recent life, check back here soon for Beijing trip and GRA race updates!

but before all that, still...3 more papers to go :(

No comments: