25 June 2008

Without You - X Japan

Lyrics & Music by YOSHIKI

Aruki tsukareta yoru ni tatazumu
(I'm tired of walking and standing in the n
ight)

Nagareru namida o kioku ni kasanete
(I cover my memory with flowing tears)

Deai no kazu dake wakare wa arukedo
(The number of meeting makes the same nu
mber of separation, but)

Kagirinai toki ga tsuduku to shinjiteta
(I believed that limitless time goes on)

Kizutsuke atta kotoba sae Ima wa dakishime
(Now I embrace even words which hurt each other)

Furikaeru dake
(And I only look back)

I feel alone...


How should I love you
How could I feel you

Without you...

Kazoekire nai omoide ga jikan o umetsukusu
(Innumerable memories fill up the time)


Anata o aishite anata ni kizutsuite
(I loved you, and I was hurt by you)

Ai to iu kotoba no fukasa ni kizuita
(I realized the depth of the word 'LOVE'.)

I still remember


Kotae no nai ashita ni yume o motomete ita hibi o
(the days when I searched answerless tomorrow for a dream)

Kagirinaku hirogaru sora ni mou ichido umareta imi ima o ikiru imi o toikakete...
(I ask the sky which expands boundlessly mea
ning of birth, meaning of living now Again...)

How should I love you
How could I feel you
Without you...

Owari no nai Ai no uta o ima anata ni...
(The endless poem of ''LOVE'',(I'll dedicate it)
to you now...)

. . . . . .

Written by Yoshiki from X Japan
for his guitarist "hide", who passed away 10 years ago


Without You - X Japan
(hide Memorial Summit 4.5.2008)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTkdsx1Y0aY

1 comment:

Jiapei said...

Yeah~~this version doesnt "break sound" ^^