03 June 2008

A day in Hotel


OK..
every sem break my parent will arrange this well for me
for wat?
of course not my vacation
but to represent them in their company training
it's compulsory for the company's agent to attend the training every year
so I did....although I'm not the agent and I'm not doing the work

Same as last year, the training was held in New York Hotel Meeting Room II again this year
Nth much changed but we have a bigger room this time
and perhaps, little bit/slightly better foods

from 9am to 4pm, I would say it's quite not interesting thru out the training
(that's how I felt for most of the training I went before)
and, becoz of they hired a lecturer as the trainer,
I feel like I'm back in campus for lecture again
except that you get free mentos and free flow skyjuice
(this is good enuf if I was really in campus)



Sitting and waiting time fly, but it just crawled today...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

as usual, i have come to visit! and only me! just me!
thanks for making me the 'special guest' btw~~