16 March 2009

Race with Raikkonen?

OK it was on last Friday when I browse through Sepang F1 Circuit website, to check out when is the next open track day, cause I plan to bring my new project car to do some test there. But something other than this catch my attention - "Fun Kart With World Class Drivers For Students".It's a kart race at Sepang Go-Kart Track just beside the F1 circuits, only for students from school/university/college. They want 12 schools to form their teams and each team may have up to 10 drivers. With some heats and races, the final 4 winners will get the chance to race on 2nd April Grand Final, together with Formula 1, GP2 and Formula BMW Pacific teams' members and drivers!Sepang Go-Kart Track Layout

The registration is actually over but I manage to contact the person in charge, and get myself and another 4 drivers to represent MMU Melaka to join this race. Our first heat will be on 21st March, hopefully we can get a place in the Grand Final, and hopefully to race along with some great F1 drivers! Wait for my good news on this coming Saturday. Stay Tune~

On Board Camera View

No comments: